We are excited to offer our new Community Organising Training course - Movement for Life - to Wilderness Society volunteers and supporters.
When was the last time you did something bold and different in the pursuit of growth and learning? Do you care about nature protection and do you have a yearning to be more effective in this space? Yes? Then this is for you!
Our community organising program is all about immersing yourself in an incredible learning and development experience so that collectively we can better protect, promote and restore Wilderness across Australia.
This two day introductory course will give you experience and skills in:
- The theory and frameworks of community organising
- Relational organising skills
- Leadership and facilitation
- Communications for change (telling your personal narrative)
- Campaign planning
- Activating your local community
- Building grassroots teams & volunteer management
This course is free for Wilderness Society volunteers and supporters. Please ensure you let us know if you have mobility issues or anything else we need to take into consideration.
See you there!
353-355 King St
West Melbourne, Victoria 3003
Google map and directions